1. On behalf of Dr. R. K. Manchanda, Director General, Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH), applications are invited from interested undergraduate homoeopathic students to participate in the Short Term Studentship in Homoeopathy Program (STSH 2016).
2. The Council has initiated the Short Term Studentship in homoeopathy Program in order to promote interest and aptitude for research among homoeopathic undergraduates. The main objective of this program is to provide an opportunity to undergraduate homoeopathic students to familiarize themselves with research methodology and techniques by being associated for a short duration with their seniors on ongoing research program or by undertaking independent projects. This may serve as an incentive for them to take up research as a career in the future. The Institution must provide the student with all facilities for carrying out research.
3. The Council has decided to initiate the Short Term Studentship in homoeopathy (STSH) Program for homoeopathic undergraduate students of various medical colleges in the country by awarding limited number of studentships to deserving undergraduate students.
4. The student is required to register on CCRH website ONLINE from 20th June 2016 to 20th July 2016 and submit the application form and proposal from 21st July 2016 to 5th August 2016. The received applications and proposals will be evaluated by the Council. Results will be announced in October 2016 and list of selected students displayed on the website. If selected, the student is expected to complete the project between October 2016 and March 2017 and submit the report before the last date of submission i.e. 20th April 2017. The student will be awarded stipend and certificate only if his/her report is approved.
5. The value of the studentship will be Rs. 10,000/- only and is meant to be a stipend for the student. Cost of research must be borne by Medical College/ Institution where research is carried out.
6. For any queries please contact preferably through email:
Dr. Praveen Oberai, Scientist '4' / Dr. Chetna Lamba, Scientist-2,
Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy
61-65, Institutional Area, D-Block,
Janakpuri, New Delhi - 110058, India