1. This is a fully online program. No hard copies have to be submitted.
2. The student is required to register on CCRH website in the month of June-July and then submit the application form and proposal online in July- August every year which will be evaluated by the Council. Results will be announced in October and list of selected students displayed on the website. If selected, the student is expected to complete the project in between October and March in the following year and submit the report before the last date of submission. The student will be awarded stipend and certificate only if his/her report is approved.
3. The last date of registration & submission of proposal each year is around 20th July and 5th August Respectively.
4. Guide must take overall responsibility for the conduct of the research project, preparation and submission of complete report & the required enclosures within the stipulated time period.
5. The selection of the candidates for award of research studentship will be done after technical evaluation of the research plan by a panel of experts. The decision of the Council in regard to selection of students will be final. Requests for reconsideration will not be entertained and reasons for rejection of applications for award of studentship will not be provided.
6. The student should obtain a clearance from the Institutional Ethics Committee (IEC) if the proposal involves research on human participants and from Institutional Animal Ethics Committee (IAEC) if the work involves use of animals. The IEC/ IAEC approval should be obtained any time between July - October before beginning actual research work. The certificate may be submitted either along with proposal or with the report. Informed consent is to be obtained for research on human participants. For more information please refer to ICMR "Ethical Guidelines for Biomedical Research on Human Participants 2017" available on http://icmr.nic.in/ethical_guidelines.pdf