1. STSH program is intended to encourage and support Homoeopathic undergraduates interested in research and all efforts have been made to provide accurate information, however Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH), will not be responsible for any loss to any person caused by inaccuracy in the information available on this Website. Any discrepancy found may be brought to the notice of CCRH.
2. The proposal should give in detail the original work to be carried out by student during two months under the Guide and should not be copied from earlier research/ thesis /other sources.
3. Students must follow the updated instructions and updated forms provided on the website (www.ccrhindia.org).
4. Incomplete applications/ proposals will not be considered. CCRH reserves the rights to approve/disapprove a project proposal upon evaluation.
5. One student can submit only one proposal under a guide. A guide can forward only one student application in case of more than one submission all will be automatically rejected.
6. Any research carried out by the student without appropriate prior approval by the IEC/IAEC will be rejected.
7. Submission of wrong information/ document etc. detected at any stage will lead to disqualification and the application/ proposal/ project will be treated as cancelled.
8. The studentship is non-transferable and cannot be given to another student in the event of non acceptance after getting approval. However in case of transfer of guide the student can take another faculty member for same department as guide with permission from the medical college.
9. The Council reserves right for no further discussion on rejected/ incomplete applications/ research proposals / late submissions to the Council.
10. Information from students may be used by the Council/designated authorities to contact students / invite them to research methodology workshop/ conferences or other academic activities.
11. Requests for providing the following categories of information shall not be entertained:
* Reasons for rejection of STSH applications
* Names and contact details of students/ guides/ reviewers
* Any other details of any student/ Guide
* Titles of STSH projects- approved/ disapproved
* Scientific details of STSH projects of students
* Minutes of STSH meetings/ marks/ scores
* Or any other confidential information
12. The Council shall make all efforts to keep the information about participating students/guides/ scientific reports (soft copies) confidential and in safe custody, however will not be responsible for any unintentional loss of any kind due to unforeseen reasons at this time.